The word ‘calisthenics’ comes from the Greek origin of ‘kallos’ (beauty), and ‘sthrenos’ (strength).
plural noun: calisthenics
1. Gymnastic exercises to achieve bodily fitness and grace of movement.
With the social media popularity of guys like Frank Medrano, Calisthenics Kings and Bar Brothers to name a few, it’s easy to understand why this workout and training ‘art form’ is getting more and more traction around the globe. Combining incredible gymnastic feats of strength with grace and flow, this kind of advanced training must capture the respect of even the most seasoned gym junkie.
These guys operate in serious beastmode. Like, one arm pushups are hard enough, but have you ever tried a one arm chin-up or one arm pull-up? Well, welcome to the Calisthenic Movement, a German sports team aiming to inspire and motivate people. Check out this video below and soak up the workout motivation!
Introducing The Calisthenic Movement
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Reasons You NEED To Squat! >
- 5 Amazing Reasons Every Woman Should Lift! >
- 3 Best “Not Your Normal” Ab Exercises For A Shredded Tummy! >
- 10 AMAZING Benefits Of Avocado Oil For Health, Skin and Hair >