This recipe is on point! If you enjoy Asian food, then this is a super simple recipe for those in a rush. Fully nutritious & delicious Chicken Teriyaki. One to share with a friend!
1 boneless, skinless free range chicken breast
1/2 tablespoon corn starch
1/2 tablespoon cold water
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup cane sugar
4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 garlic clove
1/2 teaspoon fresh, grated ginger
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
1/4 cup of your favourite greens (baby spinach leaves are my favourite)
1 organic tomato
1 organic slice onion (red or yellow)
1/2 an avocado
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (optional)
1 pinch salt (optional) *I use Pink Himalayan Salt as it’s one of the healthiest
1 pinch pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF/220ºC
2. To Cook the Teriyaki sauce, add the 1/2 Tablespoon corn starch, 1/2 Tablespoon water, 1/3 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup cane sugar, 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 minced garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper to in a small pot bringing it to a boil. Boil for two minutes.
3. Slice boneless/skinless chicken breast and place on an oven safe dish.
Generously brush chicken with teriyaki sauce both sides – (you will have some leftover)
Bake teriyaki chicken for 15 minutes and every 5 minutes give the chicken another brush with the teriyaki sauce on both sides. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. To your serving plate add, 1/4 cup of greens, 1/2 of an avocado, 1 tomato, a slice of onion. Thanks to @fit.food for sharing this amazing recipe!
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Reasons You NEED To Squat! >
- 5 Reasons Every Woman Should Lift! >
- 10 AMAZING Benefits Of Avocado Oil For Health, Skin and Hair >